Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brrrr!!!

It got down to freezing last night- I woke up at 2am to go to the bathroom and was SO COLD I woke up Zach to tell him to go turn on the heat :) It was 56 degrees in our house! BRRR!!! Fall, I'm not ready for you to leave yet!

Anyways, I pinky swore to myself that I would become more consistent with this blog and the promise is still on...

Life has just been super duper bizzay! Swimming, soccer game, and family get together on Saturday; 6 mile run, grocery shopping and tons of homework and studying on Sunday; clinical most of the day Monday; class most of the day on Tuesday and clinical most of the day today. Blah!


The soccer game on Saturday was sooo rowdy and the crowd was super into it. We literally stood on our feet the whole game. And we won! #1 in the MLS, baby!
 Z and I - the guy taking our picture told us we could be toothpaste models. Uh? Thanks! :D


 They turned on the sprinklers at halftime when the other team was out kicking the ball around HA!

Sporting KC Stadium


Thank God  I have tomorrow off. I plan to get a good run in, do lots of studying, and to make a ginormous pot of this :



Served with a side of these!


YUM! :)

2 comments:

  1. 56 degrees!!! BRRRRR. That soccer stadium is soooo cool looking! And chili and cinnamon rolls?? YUM. Our favorite for sure :-) Did you know that KS, MO, and NE (maaaaybe OK) are the only states that know of that amazing combo? Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, we got into the 60's last week and I was dying. I am a Florida girl, though, so anything below 70 for me might as well be snowing. ;)

    Lor

    ReplyDelete