Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dear {hypothetical} reader,

Do you remember when I said I was going to get better at blogging consistently? Me too. Only it hasn't happened yet. I blame school. Seriously, when you have to write blog posts about your clinical day on Blackboard, followed by peer reviewed journal article reviews, followed by care plans, followed by Community Health papers you kind of lose the desire to write FOR FUN. More like, you want to drown your sorrows in an entire bottle a little bit of Reisling (with frozen berries instead of ice cubes to chill and add flavor- yum!) and watch CW shows like Gossip Girl and Hart of Dixie on HULU when you get home. Seriously.


Not my pic. But my wine glasses look EXACTLY like this. Who needs fancy little wine glasses? :-)

Plus I have serious doubts about my blogging ability. I read some pretty interesting, creative, and CUTE blogs. Look at mine. No bueno. It's not that I doubt my writing ability; I KNOW I'm a good writer. It's just that the blogging world seems intimidating to someone just starting out. What if I'm...boring? Or...unoriginal? What if no one likes what I have to offer?

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed at the moment. But if you stick with me I promise to do better. I promise to get better at organizing my life

This is what my poor little CVS planner contained for October - & this is only the stuff I remembered to write down in it!  



I WILL write more tomorrow!
Goodnight:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment