Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well on my way

Today's run felt a little better, but I really need to get up before say, 10am and out the door for my runs. It felt toasty!

Mostly I just tried to keep it slow and comfortable to get the miles in


Afterwards, Tatum and I went on a 1.75 mile walk which was a good way to walk off some soreness I had. I also stretched alot too.

Yesterday evening I met Z for dinner after work and my in-laws joined us. I am a huge nerd and the main reason why I love going out to eat these days is because it is an excuse to find a cute outfit in my closet and do my hair and make-up :) Lately I haven't been doing much besides working out and studying, so any excuse to leave the house and look nice is welcomed! 



My MIL brought my Pampered Chef order with her to dinner last night. I got a couple pieces of stoneware and this baby 

We had one of these in my house growing up, and when I moved out on my own I tried to buy a couple different cheaper versions. No bueno! They were nowhere near as sharp or nice and I'd end up pitching them. With as much cooking as I do, I'm excited to have my own and am going to celebrate by whipping up a huge batch of fresh guacamole for tonight's dinner.

An ice cold beer (or three) mighhhht be involved as well. I know it doesn't fall into my "Whole Foods" challenge, but whatyagonnado ;) 

I have already lost 3 pounds, so I'll be cheers-ing to that!





3 comments:

  1. Homemade guac??! YUM :-D

    Your hair looks oh so pretty in your pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss- you look pretty! I'm a new follower of your blog!

    ReplyDelete