Friday, December 12, 2014

Five on Friday

Today I'm linking up for Five on Friday for the first time!

Here is what I'm loving this week...

ONE

This holiday season! Christmas is my favorite holiday and there is so much to look forward to this year. Cookie making, gift giving, spending time with our family and friends, and overall enjoying this last year with just the two of us. Hard to believe that we get to find out the gender of our little one in just ten short days! We are looking forward to sharing the news with all of our immediate family on Christmas day.

Plus I love how cozy our house seems this time of year
Still have some more holiday decorations to put out, but it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here!

This year was also our first year buying and setting up our very own tree. I loved decorating it with ornaments both new and old

My very first Christmas ornament!





TWO:

Comfy chairs! After sitting in literally every chair at the La-z-Boy store a couple weeks ago, we settled on this one, and it was delivered earlier this week

Love!



We also ordered this chair for the baby's room and it was delivered today. Can't wait to put it together and try it out!



THREE

I've been loving this Naked Basics 2 palette so far! There are 5 cool toned matte shades and a lighter, more shimmery champagne shade. Each of them are velvety and great at making a wearable smoky eye. I love how simple it is to just throw in my little make up bag with the rest of my daily "essentials" and take it with me on the go.







FOUR

I mentioned in my last pregnancy post that I've had a serious adversion to sugary drinks! As a result, I've pretty much had nothing but water to drink since the day I found out I was pregnant. The exception to this is that every once in awhile I will enjoy some tea and this is the one I have been loving lately... so yummy and warms me right up :)

Unsweetened please!


FIVE

Seeing this movie this past weekend. I read this trilogy over four years ago, and so far I am loving the movies just as much as the books which is unusual because I usually feel like movies don't do books justice. It was SO good!



Now I just can't wait to go see Part Two!



And that's it for me... what are you loving this week?


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
          Linked up with AmandaKarliLiz,Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment