Tuesday, December 16, 2014

17 Week Bumpdate

Whew! I meant to post this update yesterday but it was been a long weekend here! I worked all weekend long, and then spent all day yesterday running around town doing Christmas shopping :) I got some great stuff, but will save that for another post. 

I cannot believe that we are at 17 weeks as of yesterday. I am feeling better and getting bigger by the day...

How far along: 17 weeks

Baby Size: Pomegranate

Weight gain: Still no idea (I knew that I didn't want to get caught up in a number, so each time I've been to my doctor I've closed my eyes as I've gotten on the scale and just asked them if I'm right on track, or need to slow down or gain more. So far, I've been on track and that's all that matters! :)

Maternity clothes: Yup! Still living in my maternity jeans and have managed to hold off on buying an new maternity clothes so far. We'll see how much longer I can hold off before it becomes necessary!  

Stretch marks: None yet. 

Sleep: Not terrible. I'm a lifelong stomach sleeper though, so it's been a bit of an adjustment... still using this Snoogle 
 
Gender: We will hopefully be finding out one week from today!!

Movement: None yet.

Best moment this week: We bought the first piece of furniture for baby's room and it was delivered this past Thursday. Zach got home from work and put the chair together right away. We both love it and joke that we will be using it, ya know (just to break it in!), all the way up until the baby gets here. 

Looking forward to: Our ultrasound next week!!

Food cravings: Nothing specifically, but if I think of something that sounds good it's like I have to have it and now! 
 
  Anything making you queasy or sick: As I mentioned here, any rich or sugary drinks are still off the table
 
Labor Signs: Nope.
 
What I miss: Wine, a flat tummy, tough workouts
 
Symptoms: Heartburn
 
Nursery: We cleaned out the closet in the baby's room this past Thursday. Both Zach and I had random clothes, and shoes (and I had a ton of purses/bags!) that we kept it that closet that were overflow from our own. We moved some stuff back to our closet and made room there for it by filling up two huge bags of stuff that I dropped off at Good Will on Friday. Now that baby's closet is empty, we will be able to start filling it with his/her things as we accumulate it. As I mentioned, we have our glider now and we have a dresser we are using for Baby B, so next on our list is finding the perfect crib ;) 
 
Belly Button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On.

Mood: Excited

No comments:

Post a Comment